Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some crafty link~love!

Hope everyone has had a great week, I have had a few late nights blog~hopping while dealing with Mr W and his croup :( He is on the mend...thankfully!


Now I seem to find, that "someone" decided it was a great idea to change maths problem solving, from when we were at school, and sometime I feel like Im hitting my head against a wall, trying to help Mr L {10yrs) with some stratergies! Soooo, I love this page and it has printable multipulcation/division/etc tables :)


I like blogs that share all different crafts....so this one is a fav....please have a look at totally tutorials ....Im looking at buying a new sewing machine soon, so I have been looking for more boy orientated sewing tutorials for my market...but thats prooving to be difficult!


And these are my gorgeous orchids that Hubby got delivered to work, it made the piggy factory {butchers remember} smell so pretty ;)


Have a great day Love Tam xx


No comments:

Post a Comment