Sunday, August 14, 2011

Made By Hands Birthday pressie goes to......

This is the list in order of everyones comment on my page!
1 Sinead Dunn
2 Kristy Campbell
3 Jade Wakefield
4 Jodie Smith
5 Tamra Murray
6 Jen Darby
7 Kay Louise Jeffery
8Lorilee Biggs
9 Trisha Barry
10 Diane O'Shae
11 Fiona Munro
12 Leanne Jago
13Erica Robinson
14 Tina Thomas
15 Jenna Palmer
16 Simone Porthouse
17 Donna Leahy


The random org came up as #12 Leanne Jago woohoo {I hope the results have stayed there!!!}
Thanks to everyone who entered.....Leanne can you comment here, or email me at davetamm@bigpond.com so I know you have read this.....Im not allowed to tell you your the winner on FB!!!!!!!
Thanks again lovelies Tam xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot. Superb Tam. I will email you in the morning. Oh happy days

    ReplyDelete